Depending on where you are living, it might be hard to believe that its already the beginning of August. For me, summer has really just started and its time to go bathing suit shopping!!!
- Mara Hoffmans printed bandeau one piece comes in a striking graphic print. It has a flattering sweetheart neckline and cutout back. Available at Net-A-Porter for $260.
- Agent Provocateur's underwired black swimsuit with curve-contouring sculpted straps is a sensational '70s-inspired piece. Now remember to load up on 70+ sunscreen so you don't get perma stripes. Available at Net-A-Porter for $470
- Vix is a summer staple with cute prints and luxurious fabrics. Liven things up with the coral accents on the Jazz Ruffle Bandeau for $75 each piece
- Mara Hoffman's ruffle-detailed multicolored Aztec-print bikini will add a burst of brights to your swimwear collection. Get this for $290 at Net-A-Porter.
- Another Vix suit here is the Pisa Bandeau at $82 each piece. This muted python print suit is accentuated with jade and gold details.
Now here are the sales!!
Victoria Secrets' Embellished Sliding triangle top is beachy, bright and right one trend. On Sale for
$48 $38 and $20 $15.
Victoria Secrets' Retro Push up Halter comes in an assortment of patterns. Tops
$33 22.99 Bottoms $28 $16.99
Bianca Coletti's Navy (or black) ruffled V-neck "Chloe Halter" one piece is fabulously flattering and available at Bluefly for